- 45cm - Hangs at collarbone (Close to neckline)
- 50cm - Normal size (Most sold)
- 55cm - Falls at the top of chest
A) Choose a bracelet that fits you or
B) Use a tape measure or string
If you already have a ring that fits well, you can use the size of that ring to determine your ring size.
- Simply measure the inside diameter of the ring on a ruler and round up to the nearest millimetre.
- Then compare the length with our ring size chart to find your ring size.
54mm - S
57mm - M
59mm - L
62mm - XL
65mm - 2XL